Web Developers always add device frame to image but it is difficult for beginners. It is very important for web developers especially when they want to showcase their work. But how to do it? Its simple. I will walk you through the website named Device Shot (http://www.deviceshot.com). This website allows users to add images to desktops, laptops, mobiles and tablets.
The awesome part is that this website provides device frames of iOS Devices, Android Devices, Blackberry, Windows Phones & Tablets and MacBook Pro 13.3 and 15.3 inch.
- Image File
- Internet Connectivity
- Open your web browser.
- Go to http://www.deviceshot.com
- Click on Get Started in the top navigation bar.
- Select your device frame type. It can be either Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone or Desktop.
- Select the device frame.
- Click on choose file. Browse for the image to which you want to add the device frame.
- If the resolution is perfect then it will properly fit the image and allow you to download it. But if it is not of desired resolution then crop the image and download it, once the processing is done.
Here is a demo screenshot of device frames, I added to my images for my website i.e. http://www.techbarrack.com.