Everyone wants a properly organised Music/Video library. However most of us download songs from various websites. These websites put their watermark in the Album Artwork section of ID3 tags. On top of that, it is very difficult to find the album artwork of most albums on Google with a resolution of 600×600 (same width x same height) images. But here is a simple solution to that. Use iTunes Store.
- Open iTunes Application.
- Search for the Music Album whose album artwork is required.
- Now right click and copy the Music Albums URL.
- Open the copied link in any web browser.
- Once the web page loads, right click on the album artwork and select Open Image in New Tab.
- Switch to the tab where the image has loaded up. The album artwork will originally be of a resolution 170×170. To get high quality album artwork, replace 170×170 in the URL with 600×600 and press enter.
- There you have it. A high quality Album Artwork. Copy it or Save it or edit the ID3 tags of Your music Album.